Sunday, March 22, 2009

The PassPort into Jenn's World

Who she is:
Jenn is one of many people who is confident, devoted, motivated and caring. Although, her emotional side can take over she knows how to truly express her passion for others.

What you receive from her:
Jenn will continue to give her best to whoever enters her journey in life. She will be genuine, supportive and will give 100% of her love. One other attribute she will distribute to others is her humor and wittiness. She always seems to amaze others by what continues to come out of her mouth. She will also give you spontaneity and passion for life. The adventurous side of her will take others to a new level of like they have never been before.

What she is looking for:
Jenn is a great communicator that is looking for something to allow her to express her full understanding of people to her full intensity. She is also looking to work somewhere in the tourism industry to show her true passion for travel and learning new cultures.

Jenn's motivation:
She is motivated by her determination and self worth. With these characteristics she can and will concur anything that came comes her way. No matter what opportunity Jenn will encounter she will always do her best!




4 comments:

  1. Nice job with this, are you going to turn this into a brochure about yourself?

    --Dr. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    I really like what you have done with this assignment. The colors are a bit much for my eyes but it shows a great sense of creativity which I can see you clearly have. Letting someone know as much about you as possible is always critical as we make our ways into the working world. I too am doing some things in marketing and enjoy it thoroughly. Maybe you can share some ideas that you have and vice versa? Your blog is always refreshing to read and I look forward to reading more as the semester goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn,
    I thought that this was a very interesting way to show all of the great things about yourself! I agree with what Jessica wrote, it does look somewhat like a brochure for yourself which is very creative. The better you can showcase your own skills and talents, the more successful you will be. I also thought that it was a good idea to list what you will give to those who invest in you, before listing what you expect in return.

    As for your comments on my post- that's pretty neat that you want to teach English overseas. I personally LOVE traveling and have looked at various programs that would allow me to work (probably also teaching English) overseas. Since Teach for America is just in the U.S., my number one choice is Phoenix (I am grounded here and not ready to leave everything I know). I wouldn't mind trying new places though so I will be excited anywhere, as long as I actually get in! Good luck in everything you try to do, I'm sure you'll be great!
    ~Justine

    ReplyDelete